Big Creek Hunting Rates & Season Dates
Big Creek Hunting Rates
Come experience an Arkansas morning chasing waterfowl with us at Big Creek. There is nothing better than when the migration is in full swing watching waterfowl work the decoys and a well trained retriever do his job. Our guided Arkansas waterfowl hunts include lodging, food, and drink. A full breakfast will be served each morning, along with dinners featuring steaks, wild game, and many other great options.
Our current group rate is $1,600 dollars per day. When booking a trip, a 50% deposit is required to hold your booked date. Please keep in mind that individual cancellations within ones hunting party do not affect the total booking rate/cost that has been confirmed. Any modifications to this policy must be confirmed in writing by Big Creek Waterfowl. This flat rate includes lodging accommodations and a morning hunt of up to four (4) guests. Groups larger than four are always welcome, each additional guest will be $400 per day. Our lodge allows us to comfortably sleep small or large groups. We also offer the opportunity to hunt geese in the afternoon. The rates are listed below.
Afternoon Goose Hunts:
$150.00 per person (per hunt) if booked with morning duck hunt.
Individual Goose Hunts $175.00 per hunt. (minimum hunters do apply)
Upland Bird Hunts:
Customized hunts are set up to meet the customers requirements. We offer Upland shoots so please call for a quote on a hunt package.
We do accept credit cards. We are required to charge a 3% processing fee for credit card payments.
*Rates subject to and do not include State of Arkansas required taxes
Arkansas Hunting Dates:
- November 17, 2018 – November 25, 2018
December 06, 2018 – December 23, 2018
December 26, 2018 – January 27, 2019
- The daily duck bag limit of six will consist of no more than: Four mallards (two hens)
Three wood ducks
One black duck
One mottled duck
Geese (Snows, Blues, Ross)
December 2nd, 2018 – January 27th, 2019
Bag Limit 20
Snow, Blue and Ross’s Goose Combined Daily Bag Limit: 20 Snow, Blue and Ross’s Goose Combined Possession Limit: No possession limit.
October 06, 2018 – October 26, 2018
October 30, 2018 – November 16, 2018
January 28, 2019 – February 01, 2019
February 3, 2019 – April 25, 2019
No bag limit or possession limit.
1. Hunters may use unplugged shotguns
2. Hunters may use electric calls.
3. Shooting hours are one-half hour before sunrise until one-half hour after sunset.
4. No federal or state waterfowl stamp is required.
5. Hunters must have a valid hunting license, but it may be from any state.
6. Hunters must call (800) 364-4263 (Monday-Friday, 8 a.m.-4:30 p.m.) or click here to visit our permit page and click “Submit New Permit Application” for a free registration permit number.
Geese (White Front/Specs)
December 02, 2018 – January 27, 2019
White-fronted Goose Daily Bag Limit: 3
White-fronted Goose Possession Limit: 9