Things To Bring

Arkansas Waterfowl Hunting license, Arkansas State Waterfowl Stamp, and Federal Waterfowl Stamp: can be attained by calling the Arkansas Game and Fish Commission at 800-364-4263 or on-line at:

Hunters will need a Arkansas Small Game Hunting License, State Duck Stamp, and a Federal Duck Stamp

· Camouflage Clothing and insulated underwear and socks

· Rain Gear

· Hat and Gloves

· Appropriate Shotgun and shells

· Waders, hip boots are preferable but Chest Waders are okay as well.

· Comfortable clothes and shoes for the lodge

· Personal blind gear

· Camera